We’re excited to announce that MTH has re-opened for dine-in seating!
We will have limited seating available in the dining room and expanded dining on the patio and sidewalk area. We will not be offering full table service as it was pre-COVID. Instead, we are offering counter service similar to how we have always served lunch over at Muss & Turner’s.
So, how will it work?
- Guests will enter through our original entrance and you will go straight ahead to order at the POS station in front of the kitchen. There will be clearly marked stickers on the floor to guide everyone to queue up 6ft apart.
- Place your order, pay and we will give you a name card and plates for your table.
- We will hand you a cup for tea, soda or water and will deliver wine or beer to your table.
- Find a table that suits your party size and comfort level.
- We will provide individually wrapped silverware / napkin roll ups. Disposable silverware packets will be available upon request.
- Guests will NOT be allowed to get their own beverage refills in order to avoid unnecessary interactions with other guests. Our staff will be happy to provide refills upon request and will always use a new cup.
- We will have a sanitation station in the middle of the dining room for easy access to hand sanitizer for our guests and staff.
- We will also have a sanitation captain assigned every shift to ensure we are sanitizing surfaces very frequently.
- All staff has been trained and held accountable for the last three months to be constantly washing their hands and sanitizing their stations.
- Enter through the original entrance, and there will be the pick up station clearly marked to your left as you walk in.
- Just as you’ve been doing the last few months, give us your name and we will hand you your to-go food.
- We will then direct you to exit out of the front end of the dining room, NOT through the entrance so that you and other guests can avoid any unwanted interactions.
- If your order is not ready upon arrival, please stand 6ft apart or feel free to wait outside and we will bring it to you.
- *We really encourage you to order in advance online or to call in ahead so you are not having to wait very long on site.
- Enter through the original entrance, and you will go straight ahead to order at our POS station in front of the kitchen. There will be a clearly marked stickers on the floor to guide everyone to queue up 6ft apart.
- Place your order, pay and we will give you a name card with an X on it to hold.
- We will direct you to our pick up area to wait there or feel free to wait outside.